Ameria Advisory Company presents the second research in retail trade sector in Armenia, with main focus on fast moving consumer goods market (FMCG). The results were compared with those of the previous survey (2012), enabling to identify the latest trends and developments in this industry and conduct analysis of key market players (supermarkets).
The survey is based both on primary and secondary data. The sample of the survey covers 1,000 respondents in Yerevan.
The research covers:
- Analysis of macroeconomic environment, in particular:
- Analysis of trade sector, in particular:
- Regulation: overview of applicable legislation
- FMCG analysis based on the results of survey in Yerevan
- Analysis of key players in retail trade
- FMCG market development trends in peer countries, specifically.